Monday, November 7, 2022

7.4

 

04 november, day 4


When it comes to   NaNoWriMo writing

With every distraction you’ll end up fighting

The importance of rigour

Is second only to vigour

And renders every minute is rather exciting


--xx--xx--xx-- 

 

Guruji says we all contain multitudes

Talents, ideas, skills, and attitudes

So sit down and write

Don’t drop out of sight

And you won’t need to blame life’s vicissitudes  


--xx--xx--xx--


Blessed are those that can write

With felicity their stories take flight

Me, I am stuck

Thinking "hey wtf...

This is a really long tunnel with no light"


--xx--xx--xx

Committed to NaNoWriMo tradition

I followed my writing passion

I did not prepare

And was caught unaware

By the devil of Procrastination

 

--xx--xx--xx--

 

On struggling with a writing task

 

Do Or Do Not, there is no Try

So said Yoda, the great Jedi

He is not me

He cannot see

How my well of thought runs dry

 

Vonnegut, Gaiman, or King

Never complain of such a thing

They always seem to know

How to make the words flow

Writing for them is no suffering


(c) Shilpa Chitre

No comments: